Inter Miami needed a variety of digital hardware and software solutions for their stadium under construction and was looking for a partner who could deliver all the components and tailor them to the club’s needs.
TGI Sport delivered:
- 2 videoboard structures with LED boards
- 7 light boxes to surround the above LED boards
- TGI Sport was responsible for building the structure, installing the LED, lightboxes, catwalk and rear and side covers to the provided – beams and footings based on the final approved design
- 249m x 0.9m of pitch side LED Perimeter system
- 3 LED boards mounted on the stands
- 1 LED board to be mounted on the freeway marquee display
- 2 LED boards to be mounted on the ticket booth
- Fully furnished control room utilizing the TGI Sport proprietary stadium content management system that will control all digital display assets throughout the stadium, plus a full camera package, as well as main audio control and intercoms
The End Result
TGI Sport has implemented the goals formulated by Inter Miami for the digital assets of their new stadium to the full satisfaction. With regard to Inter Miami’s fans and commercial partners, the partnership with TGI has created an all-around stadium experience that leaves nothing to be desired.